Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January Events

Although we are already into January, I am finally getting the months events posted.

Senior citizen day is this Friday, January 7th.
January 12th is knitting & stitching day from 10 to noon. Last Saturday Lanny took me to the Stagecoach Yarn shop in Manchester (where I had received 2 gift certificates for Christmas) and I had my first brief lesson in "casting on " stitches. I learned I was "all thumbs" when it comes to that task!!

The last Friday of the month, the 28th, is frugal Friday, where customers age 59 and under get a 10% discount on merchandise.

Last but not least, on January 22nd we will have a ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe we have been open for business over one year (actually opened the day after Thanksgiving, 2009). We will have special prices on our latte's, mocha's and specialty coffees, plus door prizes and other in shoppe specials.

We go to market on January 10th, so prepare for some new things and new looks at the shoppe.

No comments:

Post a Comment